Here at Interclass we have fully embraced Building Information Modelling as a proven approach for building design. We recognise that through the delivery of reliable and coordinated building information, BIM can offer significant benefits;
- Improved collective understanding of design intent
- Helps clients and end-users in understanding and visualising the end project.
- Better outcomes through collaboration
- Enhanced performance with swift and accurate comparison of different design options
- Early detection of problems that might arise during construction
- Better cost control/predictability
- Faster client approval cycles
- Improved overall project quality
- Value at every stage of the construction process from preliminary conception to project achievement.
We are currently preparing and training our employees, giving them the skills required to deliver the government mandate of Level 2 by 2016. Interclass are committed to developing and incorporating the use of this software, which allows us to develop high-quality, accurate designs and build